This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by rameezjafferyhanif 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
- April 7, 2018 at 3:00 pm #23514rameezjafferyhanif
My GT tests here.
Speaking test was on 02/04/18 and the questions were,
– Whats your name?
– Tell me about your home town?
– How long does it take to travel to your work?
– How do you travel?
– How do you spend time during this travelling time?
– Have u been on a boat?
– How was d experience and whom did u go with?
– Will you own a boat in future?
– Whats ur idea of a perfect home?
– Where do u want it to be and why?
– Would u like to live in a joint family in d future?
– What kinda houses you can find in your country?
– What kinda houses people opt to live?
– Do you think a house reflects ones personality?
– Is beauty or functionality important for a house?
My LRW was on 07/04/18 and some questions are,
Writing – Task 1
Write a letter to ur landlord mentioning a problem u have with the water supply in ur apartment.
– mention d issue
– problems u face
– suggest what d landlord can do about it
more n more people choose to live alone thesedays
– reasons for it
– do u think it is a positive or negative trend
Section 1 – multiple choices (patient calling a health centre)
Section 2 – fill in d spaces (tutor n student discussion about dissertation)
Section 3 – a guide briefing about different types of museums n to match its activities from d list + multiple choices
Section 4 – fill in d spaces (about ‘australian voices’)
Section 1 – T/F/NG (about MG Bins)
Section 2 – Matching headings (about employee annual leave n pays)
Section 3 – fill in spaces (about maternity leaves)
Section 4 – Matching headings, multiple choices n fill in spaces (about a species of bird)
I hope to achieve d required score which is expected to be out by the 20th.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.