Hi, i have done my speaking test today, i found that it is useful to encourage ielts candidates to share the exam questions here, helping us to prepare the exam.
I’m a person really easy to get nervous, so i had some pauses and hesitations during my speaking test. My target is 7, hope it wouldn’t affect my result too much…
The questions that i was asked are:
1. Questions about friend:
* Do you prefer to have 1 or many friend?
* How often do you get together with your friends?
* What will you do when you go out with your friend?
2. Questions about shoes:
* How often do you buy shoes?
* Have you ever bought shoes online?
* Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
* What’s your favourite type of shoes?
Part2: Describe a book you want to read again.
then ask several questions about reading.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.