This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  hapi 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     hapi

Hi
    I finished all components of academic test yesterday(29th, June,2019), and below were the details of speaking test:
    Part 1:
    Do you work or study?
    Do you like your job?why?
    How often do you visit your relatives?
    What do you usually when you visit them?
    Where did you play when you were a child?
    Do you spend more time with your friends or relatives?why?
    Part 2
    Describe a person who have interesting ideas or opinions.
    who is he/she?
    How did you get to know him/her?
    What are some of his/her interesting ideas?
    (I answered my late sister, and after the presentation the examiner asked if other people also think she had interesting ideas)
    Part 3
    Can you mention a well-known person who has interesting ideas?
    Do you think we should spend more time understanding famous people’s ideas?
    Do you think we should take time to understand opinions of people from the past?
    Speak of your sister, what do you think that makes her ideas interesting?
    The examiner was a British lady with similarly posh accent, who was quite considerable and even suggested that I put on my cardigan in case of catching a cold. Due to her friendly manner, I was soon relieved and quickly went into this status. Furthermore, I believe that for a better score in speaking test, you need to calm down and familiarize yourself with the test room atmosphere as soon as possible. Smile more often and try to make eye contact with your examiner. Behave like you are taking with a friend from afar and avoid unnatural actions.
    Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?