• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    angel

Hi
    Date: 01 Feb 2020
    Module: Academic paper based version

Speaking :
    Part 1 Work or study History, if I visit museums to learn more about my country’s history Long/short breaks and which one I prefer If robots and machines are more widely used now than in the past Do I robots and machines be used to replace human jobs? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Why?

Part 2 A job that I wouldn’t like to do Do many people in my country feel the same way about that job
    Part 3 What employers could do to improve employees’ work motivation Are people in my country motivated to work What makes a person hardworking?

Writing task 1: Bar chart on sales of different types of magazine in 1975, 1995 and 2015

Writing task 2 : Opinion essay Too much money is spent on repairing old buildings, instead of repairing old buildings, that money should be spent on knocking down old buildings and building new ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

For some reason I suffered a thought block during task 2 completion and I feel that I didn’t develop my ideas well enough, especially in the second body paragraph, although I supported my main point with a clear example and my task 1 was fairly well done.

Do you think task 1 could help offset my somewhat shallow task 2 body paragraph(s) and land me to an overall band 7..? I’m really anxious as I had planned my main points as well as supporting points but I just happened to forget to include some of the supporting points to the actual essay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Penang, Malaysia – February 1, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?