Had my speaking test today, these are the bits which I remember:
1. Do you work or are you a student?
2. Do you get much free time?
1. Do you remember any dreams that you have had?
2. Would you like to learn more about dream?
Part 2: Cue card
Describe a house/apartment that you found interesting
(I was a bit taken aback when I got cut off by the examiner during this part. I thought I hadn’t covered much of the topic. But I must qualify she apologised for it at the end of the whole session. I’m hoping it’s just because she was sufficiently convinced with regards to my speaking ability and wanted to move on, and not because she was bored
1. Do you think it is better to live in the country or in the city? (I revisited your video about Country VS City living, just last night!)
2. What type of housing do most people in your country live in?
3. Do you think that the government should provide housing for the needy?
All in all, it was a pleasant session. Examiner was very friendly. I just hope I get that 8 that I desperately need! 1 down, 3 more tests to go!
Good luck everyone!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.