November 11 2017
UKVI Acad Philippines
1. Listening was very easy
2. Reading was quite harder in comparison to listening (and i talked to my fellow examinees -told me he encountered the reading test in one of the practice tests he had)
A. Task 1
– bar chart that shows how sales of five different goods (women’s clothing; men’s
clothing; jewelries and two others that i can’t remember)
B. Task 2
– Decades ago, a first man landed on the moon and said that it is a first step for man
kind towards great things. But others say space travel only had made little difference
in people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Tell me your full name
– Do you thinks there’s a special meaning behind a person’s name
– Do people in your country consider common names in giving one to their children
– Describe a perfect home
– I can’t remember other questions, sorry
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.