This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jayitabiswas 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
- January 9, 2019 at 7:00 am #26318jayitabiswas
My test was on 5th Jan. Speaking test was held on 8th Jan,2019.
Please find some of the questions of my speaking test below:
1.What is your full name?
2. Do you work or study?
3. Where are you from?
4. What is the weather like in your city?
5. What is your favourite season and why?
6. Would you prefer to live in a country with different varieties of season? Or would you prefer to live in a country dominated by a particular season and why?
7. How does the weather affect your mood?
8. What do you like to do in your leisure time?
9. When did you last cook for your family and what was it? Why did you choose to cook this particular dish?
Describe a time when you searched for some information
a) what was the information?
b) where did you get this information?
c) what did you do with this information?
1. How long did it take to search the information formation?
2. Do people these days rely on books or the on internet to find information ?
3 Can a personal diary be used to for obtaining proper history information?
4. How often do you use the dictionary and why?
5. What type of information will historians rely on for interpreting the 21st century?
Speaking and writing topics were common for me. Listening was faster and tough than usual. Reading was tricky but easy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.