This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by lyudmyla 8 months ago.
- January 20, 2018 at 6:04 pm #23048lyudmyla
Academic IELTS, Rugby, the UK
Exam date 20.01.18
1. How far did you travel to come hear?
2. How long do you live in that town?
3. What do like about your town?
4. Do you have any important historical building in your town?
6. Do you like listening music at work or when you are studying?
7. What is your favorite wild animal?
8. Do you like to go to zoo?
9. Do you have any pets?
Important events in your life
What it was?
Who was there?
and why it is so important?
Continue more questions about events in your country and
Why is important to celebrate National events?
The examiner was constantly stopping me, but he was very polite.
Writing Task 2
Some people say that it is government’s responsibility to transport children to school, others say that it is parents responsibility to transport their children to school.
Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
Writing Task 1
3 Bar Charts about spending time for doing house work for different employment status in female and male in 1985, 1995 and 2005.
I didn’t have enough time to finish task 1 as I have started from task 2. So i managed to write about 140 words. I think they will reduce my mark. Task 2 I wrote around 300 words.
Reading was not to bad, part 3 was very long.
This is so far what I remembered.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.