• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nice

Hi,
    My GT test was on 8 Feb 2020.

Writing:
    Part 1: Informal letter – invite a friend to my wedding.
    Part 2: Opinion on people working the same type of work versus people changing their work type.

Speaking:
    Part 1: where do I live? What I do not like about where I live? Will I ever move? Questions about hair.
    Part 2: an interesting conversation I had: Who the conversation was with? Why was it interesting? When and where did it happen?
    Part 3: public speaking: Why is public speaking sometimes difficult? Who is considered a good public speaker? Is visual graphics important in presentations?
    A question relating to public speaking for a large audience (cant remember the exact question)

If the examiner requested that I repeat my answer as he did not understand what I was saying as in I misinterpreted the question – Will my band score be affected by this? I did say I misinterpreted the question and answered correctly the second time around.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Russia – February 11, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?