• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nonnativespeaker

Hello! I took the test on 13th Jan.

Speaking:
    – 1: myself, what do I do, do I like my job, perfume, do I wear perfume, had I gave to someone a perfume as a gift and why / do I think weather can influence the quality of my work and why
    – 2 cue card: a singer or band that I like and why / how did I learn about that / what genre or music / where do I use to hear / do I hear with my friends
    – 3 : do I think music should be a subject of study for children / why

Writing
    Academic 1: a table with percentage of women in parliament and managers in 5 countries in 2000 —> honestly, there was no trend to describe… no useful information, I am really disappointed
    Writing 2: Some people believe that charity organisations should help people wherever they live, others think they should attend their countries only. Discuss both and give your oppinion.
    I am really disappointed because even though I have studied hardly, I need a high score and I think my speaking was super difficult and the examiner interrupted me all the time, besides she had a terrible english and I had to ask many times what did she said… the writing 1 was also no sense… what did they mean by “managers”? 5 countries and absolute no relationship among them

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Russia – January 13, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?