This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ieltsonlinepractice 12 months ago.
- July 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm #25093ieltsonlinepractice
1) Do you live in a house or in a flat?
2) Which room do you prefer?
3) Have you ever saved money for someone else?
4) Would you give money to other people as a gift?
5) What kind of food from pther countries did you try when you were a kid?
6) Have you tried any food from other countries recently?
7) what kinds of food are popular in your country?
8) Do you think people would eat more or less food in the future?
Part 2 “cue card”:
Talk about an outfit you wore in a special occasion.
1- what was this outfit?
2- From where you did you buy it?
3- how it made you feel?
4- what did people say about it?
1- do you think there are any changes when it comes to what people prefer to wear nowadays than in the past?
2- when and where do people in your country wear formal clothes? Why?
3- what do you think about globalisation? Does it affect fashion nowadays?
4- Do you think that people would wear different clothes in the future or there would be changes in fashion trends?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.