- This topic is empty.
- January 21, 2020 at 12:01 am #44879astarGuest
Hi everybody striving to ace the IELTS exam,
*TLDR? Jump down two paragraphs of gratefulness and advice to get to the spicy details of the test*
I gave my computer delivered academic IELTS test today. I’m satisfied with it. I did mess up a bit in the reading portion by taking a bit of unnecessary stress so i’d advise every one of you hard/smart workers to *keep your calm and manage your time*. (Note: Some of the questions may be paraphrased according to my understanding and recollection)
– Section 1: Information for wildlife tours and a Poppy Flower Resort (social conversation)
– Section 2: Local politician’s speech on development work in the area (monologue)
– Section 3: Discussion between a student and her teacher regarding her family history project (Technical conversation)
– Section 4: Lecture on the Puffin species (monologue)
– Passage 1: Wool Production History
– Passage 2: Reduction in small mammals in north Australia due to fires
– Passage 3: Scientific Society Report problems
– Writing Task 1: Bar chart on the world’s top 3 producers of 4 types of dairy products in the year 2012.
– Writing Task 2: Some people believe online reading materials should only be used for a child to learn to read whereas others believe only printed material should be used. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
_Work & Study_ ?
Do you work or study ?
What’s the best part of studying ?
Do you like to study in the morning or the afternoon?
Were you taught art as a child in school ?
Have you ever been to an art gallery ?
Do you like putting paintings on your wall ?
Do you think of being an artist _Laughter_ ?
Do you watch anything that makes you laugh ?
A recent event that made you laugh ?
Do you think you and your friends should laugh at the same thing ?
Do you think you can make a person laugh?
(2 min uninterrupted talk): ?
What kind of job would you NOT do Follow up: ?
Do you know anyone that does a job like that
-Part 3: (The situation of jobs amongst our youth and its impact on people) ?
What jobs do our youth want to do ?
Do you think for job, earning money is important or whether it’s interesting ?
Are there people who do a job which earns money but it’s not interesting ?
Do you think hardwork is something a person has from the start ?
Can a person become hardworking ?
What are the psychological effects of jobs ?
What causes people to work better at their jobs
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.