- This topic is empty.
- January 20, 2020 at 5:50 am #44883starGuest
I took my academic test on 18/1. I’d like to share what I can remember the questions on D-day.
Part 1: Volunteer in charity
Part 2: Travel to somewhere
Part 3: Report about running shoes
Part 4: Something about Transhumance
1. About lichen
2. Something about dairy Covered with T/F/NG, multiple choices and fill the the blanks with no more than 3 words.
Task 1: A chart of the percentages of people took a survey about their favourite sports in UK.
Task 2: In many countries, government like to spend more money on arts. Some people agree. However, some people think government should spend more on health and education.
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like about your job?
– Do you go to park?
– What do you like about going to park?
– Do you go to park when you were young?
Part 2: Describe someone who has recently apologized to you.
Part 3: In your country, does the people apologize often? Do you think being considerate to others is important?
I’m worried about writing part. As I hardly can think solid points to support my thesis. But at least, I paraphrased the introduction in both sections.
Good luck to all and God Bless!