This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by dd+ 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
- July 2, 2019 at 12:00 am #27581dd+
I had my CD IELTS-GT exam today. Below are some of the questions I came across.
1. Are you work/study?
2. Do you love the work you do?
3. Do you like perfumes?
4. Is there a special brand of perfume you like?
5. Do you spend a lot of money on perfumes?
6. How often do you meet your relatives?
7. Whom you would most like to meet friends or relatives?
Describe a time that you gave advice to someone.
1. Who is the person?
2. What was the advice you gave?
3. What the person did after receiving your advice?
4. Do you think you gave the correct advice
1. Do you like to listen to the advice of others?
2. Do you think teenagers listen to the advice of their parents?
3. How advice can help elderly people?
and some more questions related to advising.
A staff member of a hotel has helped you in a difficult situation. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.
-What is the problem
-What should be done by the manager
Nowadays people make new friends through social networks and
internet chat groups. Some people think this is good. Others think
that face-to-face interaction is essential. Discuss both views and give your opinion.