This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by nikitamehta 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
- June 1, 2018 at 6:00 pm #24310nikitamehta
Date: 1st Jun2 2018,
Location: Surat, India
Module: GT- British Council
-Whats your name?
-Do you study or work?
– Do you have good friends where you are studying?
– Do you like long trips? Why? How often do you go for long trips? What are the adv-disadv of long trips?
– Which is your favorite wild animal?
– Do you like to see them in the zoo?
– Will you like to have a pet? Why/Why not?
Describe something which you have learned outside of college or school
– What is it? – When and where did you learn it – How did you learn it – How it benefited you?
– What do children learn from their parents
-Do you think learning is the most important thing in person’s life?
– Do you think today’s generation has more knowledge compare to old generation?
– Do you think that today’s generation uses their knowledge wisely?
– Which is the best time for children to start school?
– What do children learn from play? ( I couldn’t understand this question properly so I answered by saying that if you asking about the indoor and outdoor plays then ……)
Overall it was a good speaking test, Hoping for the band above 7.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.