- This topic is empty.
- December 14, 2019 at 11:14 pm #42590v~victoryGuest
Test date: Dec.14,2019 IELTS-Academic
1) Reserve a room for party;
2) Something about Eco-system and renovation plan;
3) School project;
4) forgot; (no map questions)
1) History of video games since 1960s;
2) Darwin’s theory of evolution;
3) Relationship between architecture and arts;
All questions types in Reading sections:
-Sentence Completion: No more than 1 words or a number;
-Sentence Completion: No more than 2 words; (No table/chart completion)
-Multiple choice questions;
-Summary Completion Questions;
-Choosing a title;
1) Line graph about the number of commuters travelling by car, bicycle and train from 1970 to 2010.
2) Some people believe that teenagers should concentrate on all school subjects. But others believe that teenagers should focus on the subject that they are good at or that they find the most interest.