- This topic is empty.
- December 6, 2019 at 1:58 pm #42614anonymousGuest
Today I sat for IELTS GT fourth time this year. It was a CD exam. The listening part was the hardest. All the others were fine. Hoping to get 8777 at least. Scores of my previous three attempts are(LRWS): 1st: 8 7 6.5 7 2nd: 8 8 6.5 6.5 3rd: 8.5 7.5 6 6.5 I was too worried about my writing. I tried so hard, still trying to improve my writing skills. I follow you from the beginning. Hope this time, I’ll get my desired score.
Writing: Task 1: You are moving to an English-speaking country after getting a job there. Write a letter to the headteacher of a school there to get some information. In your letter – give details of your moving – give details of your children – ask for some information
Writing Task 2: Some people believe that it is better to spend more money to eliminate the cause of crime, while others think that the government should spend more on punishment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What do you do
– Do you read books often?
– What kind of books?
– Do children love to read books in your country?
– Why people throw garbages here and there?
– Why throwing garbages is not good?
Describe a park/garden where you recently visited.
– Where it is?
– When you visited?
– Explain why the park is important.
– Do people like to visit the park? Why?
– Why it is important?
– What age group visits most? Why?
– Is it necessary for a city to have parks? Why?
– Does the government have responsibility to do something so that people keep parks/gardens clean?
– What are the duties of an individual person to keep parks/gardens clean?
Thanks a lot!