IELTS Exam – Sydney – November 10, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kerry 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     kerry

I took test around 2:30pm. But my test time was suppposed to be at 3:30pm. I arrived earlier. and the examiner came to me and asked me if i did not mind i could start as the first one.
    All of my questions were really basic!
    Part 1
    Do you live in a house or apartment?
    Do you like it? Why?
    Which historical person you like? Why?
    Will you learn history in the future?
    Some other questions….
    Part 2 is to talk about an intresting Englsih Lession.
    Part 3
    Why people are learning foreign language now?
    Why there are still many people would like to learn minor languages?
    ….based on my answers, he asked me some questions which i forgot.

I find sometimes I do not give the answer by using full sentence… or not directly, e.g. first question, my answer was I live in a studio actually. Is it fine?
    And I used wrong tense several times during test, but i corrected myself. will this affect my score a lot?
    I feel the whole process was smooth and I did not stuck. The examiner even would smile or nod head which made me feel like having a real conversation. Therefore, I had facial expressions and body language through whole test, is it fine? Would the examiner think i was out of control?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account