• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ee

Hi !
    Today I had my exam (7 December )

Speaking
    Part 2 Tell about famous person not from ur country with who u would like to meet (who is it, why this person is famous and the reasons why I would like to meet ) so I’ve chosen Joan Rowling :))
    Part 3 About fame . Adv and disadv. How to become famous. Pluses of using famous people in other countries and in advertising. Something like that

Writing part 1 Line graph about the number of conferences in three cities during the period

Writing task 2 In the modern world, it is possible to shop, work and communicate with people via the internet and live without any face-to-face contact with others. To what extent it Is a positive or negative development? (I wrote that the internet can help to save people’s time but it will never replace real communication and leads to laziness)

I wrote it is clear that disadv overweight adv that must be taken into account but did not write such words like “in my opinion”… is it a big mistake ? How many I will lose? Also in speaking I talked very fast and used some complicated long sentences and noticed that the examiner sometimes found it hard to catch my point … and I think I talked more than necessary … will I get low point ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – UAE – December 7, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?