- This topic is empty.
- November 10, 2019 at 6:54 am #41622megaGuest
Nov 9th Speaking
1. What do you study?
2. What do you like the most about your subject?
4. Who is more important to you? Teachers or friends?
1. Do you like to go to countryside? Why?
2. What do you like to do when you go there?
3. Have you ever lived in countryside?
4. Would you like to live there in future?
1. How often do you wear jeans?
2. Do you like wearing jeans? Why?
3. Why jeans is so popular?
4. Do you spend a lot on jeans?
Describe the time when you received advice about your subject/work?
Do you like to take advice from others?
What professions do youngsters are choosing these days?
Why are they opting for these?
Do you think youngsters are getting influenced by others in choosing professions?
Is it a good thing that they are following their role models?
Do you think retirement age should be increased?
Do old people can work even after retiring?
In what way they can help society after retirement?
What if their family’s financial status is weak?
What do you think the old people should do?
How old people earnings would be helpful to them?