Speaking Test : 31-05-2016Location: Ahmedabad, India
part – 1
– Good Morning Whats your Name?
– Do you work or Study?
– What is your roles & responsibilities in your organisation?
– Do you like to work individual or in a group?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you like flowers?
– When was the last time you gave flower to someone?
– Do you use flower? Why?
– How do you please use flower in your country?
– Why Birthday is important?
– Do you usually celebrate birthday?
– Do you like to celebrate your birthday with friends or with family?
– At what age one should start celebrate the birthdays?
Part – 2
Describe something you plan to learn in the future.
-What you plan to learn
– Why you want to learn
– Where and how you will learn it
Part – 3
– What type of course/studies are popular in your country.
– Do you think universities should also offer such (other than job oriented course) courses?
– Do you think one should study to get only good job?
– Do employer prefer experience candidate or well educated.
– Why do you think experience is more important?
– What do you think how teacher should behave in classroom?
– Should teacher be friendly or strict?
– Do you think universities should start special courses for working woman?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions