3 March, Almaty, Kazakhstan – Speaking. British Council1. What is your name
2. What do you do
3. Why did you choose to do what you do
Discuss about situation when you have missed/forgot an appointment
– Why have you missed
– Why it was important
– How did you feel about it
Questions about water
– Do you like spending time near water such as ocean, river or a lake
– have you had a holiday near water
– what did you do
– Questions about forgetting appointment: is it more important meeting with friends or meeting at work, forgetting about small things
– What do you like doing with your family
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions