Hello everyone! I had my speaking test on the 17th of September. Here are the questions that were asked.Part 1:
– Where are you from?
– Do you have a lot of childhood photos?
– What do you like to photograph when you go abroad?
– What do you prefer most, photographs or videos?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you chose this field?
– Describe a small business that you want to organise.
– Are there a lot of small businesses in the town where you live?
– What is better, running your own business, or working as an employee?
– What can the government do to help small businesses?
– What are the benefits and drawbacks of running your own business?
– What are the benefits of employees who work in multinational companies?
Hope this helps.
Good Luck to you all and thanks Atul!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions