IELTS General TrainingSeptember 24, 2016
Write a letter to Restaurant manager to organize a party.
– why you want to give party?
– what special arrangment you will need?
– Ask relevant questions?
Large international companies are becoming more powerful.
Is this negative development?
– Do you work/study?
– Why you choose this field?
– Do you like sunny days?
– What you do in sunny weather?
– What school activities you did in sunny weather when you were student?
Describe short unusual journeys you made.
– how often
– why you dislike
– Air travel is good?
– Why people travel by air?
– What steps should be taken to reduce environmental effects by air travel?
– Should country promote air travel?
Hope this helps guys…
Don’t hesitate to reply me back, if you have any query for the same.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions