Exam Center: IDP, Dhaka, BangladeshTest Date: 29th October 2016
1. what is your name?
2. what do you do?
3. what is your subject ?
4. why did you choose this subject ?
5. do you like sunny weather ?
6. what do you do in a sunny day ?
7. Do you like art ? why/why not?
8. Have you ever visited a art gallery ?
Describe in a occasion you ate a new food !
–what was it?
–when and where did you eat this food ?
–what was your reaction ?
——–Part -3 ——-
9. what kinds of food usually people prefer to eat in you country ?
10. what are the reactions of older people and young people towards trying new food ?
11. do children’s food preference varies according to their age .
12. what government can do to promote healthy food?
shall the government force people to eat healthy food?
13. Do companies play a major role on promoting healthy food in your country ?
——————-My examiner was an old women and very rude, other candidates also shared the same experience as me.
======= Listening ==========
a lot of guys have a misconception about listening is that, it is not similar to Cambridge tests, but it seemed to me that, the question pattern and everything is almost the same. I did a lot of Youtube/ online ielts listening tests, Most of them were misleading, avoid them. However, its very hard to keep up concentration on exam hall and because of my nervousness, i was having writer’s cramp. Therefore, practice before you exam to cope with the stress.
Same standard as Cambridge Books.
Task 1. a bar graph about the amount of money spend by five different age groups in a country.
Task 2. Can working in a multinational company is the better option to know about different cultures ?
——————-To what extent do you agree or disagree ?
——-Thank You Atul Mam. This website was very helpful for me particularly this page.——
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions