UKVI IELTS ACADEMIC22 April 2017
1. Child care- man and woman talking on the phone
2. School seminar pre enrollment- a speaker giving information to parents
3. Global plant science- interview
4. Perfume history- tour in a museum
1. Thames river tunnel- True False Not Given
2. Older and younger employees- Titles
3. Class reduction- idea in each paragraph- multiple choice
Graph (bars and line) showing number of male and female students studying 6 different subjects in one country in 2012
Many countries aim to improve standard of living by economic development, but some important social values are lost as a result. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Give reason based on your own knowledge and experiences.
Where do you live?
Bicycle/ motorcycle / car travel (road trip)
Who will travel with you?
Describe why it is interesting
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions