Dear AtulI sincerely appreciate your effort and all the tips given by you to excel in IELTS.
A friend just introduced me to your site and i’m really learning a lot
I did the July 2016 diet of IELTS and my questions for the Speaking aspect are as follows:
1) Talk about your home town
2) Talk about your first School
3) Discuss a widely read Teen’s Magazine in your Country
4) Discuss a magazine? Why you love the Magazine? why you remember reading the Magazine
5) Discuss the advantages of Television Journalism to Paper Journalism.
I had the best score of 8:0 in the speaking, 6:5 in Writing but had a weak score of 5:5 respectively in the Reading and Listening.
However, i have re-registered for the September diet with major concentration on all the Modules, specifically reading and listening.
I will appreciate if given additional material to study in other to assist me in my forthcoming IELTS exam .
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions