Dear AtulI sincerely appreciate your effort and all the tips given by you to excel in IELTS.
A friend just introduced me to your site and i’m really learning a lot
I did the July 2016 diet of IELTS and my questions for the Speaking aspect are as follows:
1) Talk about your home town
2) Talk about your first School
3) Discuss a widely read Teen’s Magazine in your Country
4) Discuss a magazine? Why you love the Magazine? why you remember reading the Magazine
5) Discuss the advantages of Television Journalism to Paper Journalism.
I had the best score of 8:0 in the speaking, 6:5 in Writing but had a weak score of 5:5 respectively in the Reading and Listening.
However, i have re-registered for the September diet with major concentration on all the Modules, specifically reading and listening.
I will appreciate if given additional material to study in other to assist me in my forthcoming IELTS exam .
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions