My speaking part:Part 1:
1. Do you live a house or a flat?
2. Do you like and dislike your house? How to improve your house?
3. About your house when you were a child.
4. When you were a child, do you make anything by hands?
5. In the furture, what do you want to do by hands?
Describe a sport you would like to do:
1. What is this sport?
2. Who will teach you?
3. Is it simple to play?
and explain why you want to play this sport
1. Advantages sport?
2. Is it important to teach children to play sport?
3. Is it necessary to play sport competition?
My writing part:
Task 1: Means of transport that tourists of 5 nations travelled in New Zealand in 2005. This chart here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1078263035581007&set=a.369612943112690.83486.100001919612061&type=3&theater
Task 2: People could buy cheaper consumer goods. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages?
P/s: In task 2, I mentioned to affect of low-budget products on tax and unemployment. Do I off topic?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions