I had my speaking test today.Type : General
Date : 21-Sep-2016
Location : India
– Do you work or study?
– Why are you doing this job?
– Which other job would you like to do?
– What will you do in future? (something like that, don’t recall exact question)
– Do you have lots of childhood photos?
– Do you like photos or videos?
– What do you do with the photos you take?
– Did you like reading books in childhood?
– Which books did you read?
– Did you read any book more than once?
Describe when you came across a wild animal
– When and where
– What were they doing
– How did they respond seeing you (something like that.. do not remember exactly)
– How did you feel
– Is it good to keep animals in zoo?
– What do children learn from animals in zoo?
– Do adults also like to visit zoo? Why?
– Which animals should not be kept in zoo? Why?
– Why do some people keep pet animals?
– What are the benefits of keeping pet animals?
I mentioned a couple of benefits for the last question but the examiner kept on asking for more benefits. She repeated a word 2-3 times asking me about benefits other than that particular word. I really did not understand that word and I said I could not really think of any more benefits at that moment.
I answered all the questions and was able to speak for 2 minutes for part 2 (she had to stop me) but I am not sure if I messed up things towards the end and feeling a bit concerned now.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions