Hello,I took academic ielts on 13-14 August in Indonesia.
– applying a job
– talk about choir
– discussion about
– farming and carbon print
– deep sea creatures
– beauty and its definitions
– task 1: a graph about number of people apply to migrate to Australia based on occupation
– task 2: the decreasing trend of people using bycycle for daily transportation, why and how to solve
– part 1: about communication
– part 2: describe clothing that someone gives to you
– part 3: about fashion and uniform
Hope these will give a hand to you all ielts warrior out there.
thank you for your web, videos, suggestions, etc.
Pray for me I’ll get minimum 7 for overall score with no subtest below 6.5
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions