Hi Atul,I was following your blog since few days and i found it quite helpful.
I have done my Speaking today here in Karachi, Pakistan. Would like to share it for others reference;
IELTS – General Training
27 Oct, 2016
AEO – Karachi, Pakistan
Part – 1
– What is your full name?
– What can i call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– In which profession are you in?
– Why you choose this profession?
– Do you like Singing?
– Who is famous singer in your country?
– When & where did you sing as Child?
Part – 2
Describe a situation that made you angry? Why you were angry about it.
– What was the incident?
– Who made you angry?
– Who was there?
Few Questions as;
– Let’s talk about wearing Hats or Caps? What kind of Hats or Caps people usually wear in your place?
– Why do people like to wear it?
– When usually people wear the Caps or Hats
– The importance of Expressions and feelings? is it good to express our feelings with others?
Oops & that was the end of my speaking test.
Look forward to have remaining parts of my test on 29th and hopefully will update here.
Kindly pray for me and thanks for your efforts.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions