Speaking part: on 02/06/2017, London.1.Name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Do you want to live in the future there?
4. What is the importance of your home?
5. Do you remember your dreams?
6. Do you know the meaning of your dreams?
7. Do you have one close friend or many friends? Why?
8. How much time do you spend with your friends?
Speech you heard recently?
– who was the speaker?
– where you heard it?
– what was the talk about?
1.Do you often listen to the talks? Why?
2.Who gives talks ?
3. Do you think it is easy to give talks in schools? Why?
4. Do you think children listen carefully?
5. How visual aids helps to understand talks?
6. Why do people get nervous when they give speech?
Writing task 1:
The given two bar charts shows school aged boys and girls and higher education students males and females from four different places percentages in 2000 year. Compare and write it in your own words.
Writing task 2:
Some people thinks that criminal activities can be reduced by implementing long prison sentences. However, others think that it can be reduced effectively by alternative ways. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions