Speaking (2 Nov 2016, Moscow, Russia):Part 1:
– Tell me about the place where you live.
– Does the place where you live have convenient public transportation?
– Are you going to live there for a long time? (Why/Why not)
Let’s speak about gifts.
– In what occasions do people usually give gifts in your country?
– Have you ever gave someone a gift made by yourself?
– Do you think that gifts should be expencive?
Part 2 (the cue card):
Describe a wedding that you attended:
– Tell where the wedding was;
– Who was getting married;
– What was special about the wedding;
Describe what you liked about the wedding.
– What gifts do people usually give at weddings in your country?
– Is it the same for other countries?
– Do you think that people prefer to organize large weddings? (Why/Why not)
– Do people in your country think that wedding should be expencive?
– Are weddings a popular tradition in your country?
– Do you think that it will it be the same in future?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions