IELTS Academic Test – 22/10/2016Listening/Reading/Writing – Same as mentioned by “AR for Academic test for 22/10/2016”
However my speaking part was little different:
Part 1 :
You live in a home or apartment.
Can you describe your apartment for me.
Do you think photos are important and why?
Do you have your photographs of yourself?
When you are traveling do you prefer to take photos or videos? why?
Do you like to take photos when you go out?
Do you celebrate special occasions in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card:
Describe a happy event?
– What was the event
– What arrangement did you make?
– Who helped you for the arrangements?
Explain if the arrangements was successful.
– what do you think about being organized and preplanned.
– Do you think organized people are more successful?
– Is there a possibility that unorganized person can be successful.
– How you can help someone to be more organized
– Do you think people now a day are more risk takers.
– What do you think if a government is taking risk? What affects it can have?
– What do you think about business and risk taking? Are they associated to each other?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions