Hi Atul,Thanks for all your efforts. You are doing really a good job!
Today, I had my speaking test here in Pakistan. Below I am sharing the details:
– Home Town| What is your home town, where do you live in your home town, Describe your neighborhood, Would you like to live here in future
– Cinemas | Do you watch movies in cinemas, How often do you go to cinemas, Do you go with family or friends
– Walk | Have you ever walked to work, How often do you walk, Do you think walk is good for health, How many playgrounds you have in your area for walking, Do you remember any interesting incident while you were walking in the ground
Interesting public place you visit often
– How often you visit this place
– When did you visit last time
– What plans you have for this weekend
– In your opinion, what purpose the public buildings serve
– Do you think there should be any rules for the visitors of public buildings
– Do you have enough public libraries in your city
– Do you think that more people visit public libraries these days
– Do you have good places for young people in your city
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions