Had my speaking test today, these are the bits which I remember:
1. Do you work or are you a student?
2. Do you get much free time?
1. Do you remember any dreams that you have had?
2. Would you like to learn more about dream?
Part 2: Cue card
Describe a house/apartment that you found interesting
(I was a bit taken aback when I got cut off by the examiner during this part. I thought I hadn’t covered much of the topic. But I must qualify she apologised for it at the end of the whole session. I’m hoping it’s just because she was sufficiently convinced with regards to my speaking ability and wanted to move on, and not because she was bored
1. Do you think it is better to live in the country or in the city? (I revisited your video about Country VS City living, just last night!)
2. What type of housing do most people in your country live in?
3. Do you think that the government should provide housing for the needy?
All in all, it was a pleasant session. Examiner was very friendly. I just hope I get that 8 that I desperately need! 1 down, 3 more tests to go!
Good luck everyone!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions