22 June 2016, Cebu, Philippines(These are not the verbatim questions but as I remember them…)
– Favorite part of your house?
– Given the chance to change it, which part of the house would you change and why?
– On Communication, how do you communicate with friends?
– Do you still write letters or postcard? why or why not?
Part 2 – Goals
– What is your goal?
– What prompted you to have that goal?
– Is it easy to reach that goal?
Part 3 – Ambitions
– Do you think ambitions are good?
– Why are there people more ambitious than others?
– Are ambitious people good for the society etc..
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions