Test time: 29 Oct 2016Location: Toiohomai Institute, Rotorua, New Zealand
Writing Task 1:
Your manager informed you that you are going to give introduction to a new employee, write a letter to this employee, the letter should include:
1. Explain why you are there for only the morning
2. What will you do in the morning
3. Suggest what the new employee can do in the afternoon.
In Many countries, traditional customs are lost,
Why would this happen?
What do you think school and parent should do to keep these customs alive?
Where are you living in?
How’s the public transport there?
What do you usually do on weekends?
How would you like to spend your up coming weekend?
If you have time in the future to enter a course, what would you like to study?
1. What’s the course and what would you learn from it?
2. Why do you want to take this course?
3. How difficult/easy do you think the course would be?
1. do you think schools should only provide education related to future career?
2. What’s the most popular jobs in your country and why is that?
[the rest i couldn’t remember]
Thanks Atul, i’ve been reading your blog for 1 weeks (when i decided to quickly take the exam, and in the shortest period i got familiar with the format and how to organize my writing task 2 thanks to the content of this blog.
I may not be 100% used what’s been suggested in this blog, but i certainly learnt something useful. Let’s see how it works in 13 days.
Looking forward to the results…
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions