Hi Atul,I had seated GT–speaking today in Sri Lanka
Describe apartment or house you live?
What is the favorite room?
If there is a change that can be done in your house what it would be?
Describe a Photograph of you that you like most
1. When was it taken
2. Who took it
3. What happened that day
1. What people use to take photographs
2. Do you think it has change the way we take photographs
3. Has it become more easier than early
4. Why do u think people collect and keep photographs
5. Do you think taking photographs will infringe privacy
6. Do you like someone taking your photographs
7. Why it is important to have photographs of occasions
Hope this would help someone.. Overall I felt ok with the test. once tape recorder stopped examiner told me good job!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions