hi guyz,i had my ielts exam on 30th april, speaking on 1st may
well the listening part is already told by others..
in the reading part as far as i can remember:
Passage 1: something about brains and rhodes experiment.
Passage 2: it was related to television and tv broadcasting.
Passage 3: it was about tourism.
1. why you like your living place?
2. what one thing would you like to change about your house?
3. questions about dancing and why do i like it?
4. do i enjoy watching people dance?
5. usually in what kind of occasions in my culture does people like to dance?
6. what i do in evening and weekends ?
a new sport i would like to try and why, how..??
what kinds of professional sports are there and which is the most popular?
question about professional sports and what should government do to help and others too….
opinions about indoor and outdoor games…advantage and disadvantage
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions