IELTS Academic ModuleTashkent, Uzbekistan
1. What is your name?
2. What shall I call you?
3. What part of your country do you live
Let’s talk about friends
1. Do you prefer a few close friends to a lot of friends?
2. How much time do you spend with your friends?
Let’s talk about shoes
1. Would you rather have a pair of shoes with better design/look or with comfort?
2. What do you think of spending too much money on a pair of shoes?
3. Have you ever bought shoes online?
Describe a holiday you would like to go in the futer.
Have you told anyone about your plans(follow-up question)?
1. What is the best age to travel do you think?
2. What are some difficulties that people face while travelling?
3. How one can overcome these problems?
4. Would you prefer staying at a hotel or in a “host family” when you visit a country?
I think I did well in Part 1 and 3, but I wasn’t really satisfied with my performance in Part 2. I spoke at length without hesitation I guess, the only thing that’s bothering me is Vocabulary. I wasn’t able to use more collocations or idioms, although I never repeated a word and used synonyms as well as I managed to paraphrase accurately. To what extent do you think this will affect my overall band score? Thanks in advance.
Your advice and feedback have been very helpful and I found answers to questions bothering me for a long time!!!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions