As you know .. the only way to improve in writing task 2 is to practice, practice and practice .. here's another writing task 2 topic to help you sharpen your writing skills.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Write about the following topic:
Traffic jam is a problem in many towns and cities. People believe that this can be solved by making the roads wide. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge. You should write at least 250 words.