As you know .. the only way to improve in writing task 2 is to practice, practice and practice .. here are 8 topics to help you sharpen your writing skills.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
In most countries, animal and plant species are declining rapidly. What are the causes of this? What measures could be done to prevent this decline?
You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. Write at least 250 words.