Here's a sample Task 2 for you. Use the steps that we learnt in the previous lessons and come up with your Task 2 response.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. "The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job." Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion on the above topic. You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
Write at least 250 words.