As you know .. the only way to improve in writing task 2 is to practice, practice and practice .. here's another writing task 2 topic to help you sharpen your writing skills.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Write about the following topic: Examine the arguments in favour of and against animal experiments, and come to a conclusion on this issue. You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. Write at least 250 words.