Many candidates find it hard to find an IELTS speaking partner to practice. So we have launched a free Whatsapp speaking practice group for IELTS candidates. This will help you find a speaking buddy to practice anytime anywhere.
*How to use this group*
- This group's purpose is to connect IELTS candidates who are looking for speaking partners to practice their English language
- Help other members before expecting others to help you.
- Whenever you would like to practice speaking, announce your availability to the group. For example, if you are free for the next 2 hours, send a message to the group saying "I'm [your name] from [your city/country]. My last speaking score was 6.5. I'm available for the next 2 hours. Message me if you would like to practice."
- Other students can respond to the message publicly or privately.
- Once you find a partner to practice, setup a private call with the student to practice. It would be polite to announce which member you have chosen so that other members don't keep waiting for your response.
- Keep the practice session to 30 minutes. Take turns to give each other a full speaking test. You can pick a speaking test from the following link: https://www.
ieltsonlinepractice.com/ forums/forum/ielts-speaking- exam-topics/
- At the end of the test, make sure to give your honest feedback to the other member about their strengths and weaknesses. Avoid being disrespectful and too critical. Remember to encourage each other as much as possible.
- If there is something that both of you are not sure about, post the question to the group so that you can get some advise from the rest of the members.
- If you feel any member has violated the rules of the group, report them to me. Make sure you have read the rules below to avoid breaking any rules yourself.
- Happy practicing!
⚖ *Here are the rules for the group* ⚖
- Links of other groups or websites
- Links to porn and inauspicious media
- Useless links, photos and videos. Eg. Good morning and good night messages, jokes etc.
- Advertisements of products or services
- Being inactive
- Texting or calling any member without their permission
- Abusing or harassing any member
- Interference with group's icon, description or subject
- Conversations on religion, caste, colour, race and country
- Any other language except English through any medium text ,voice ,image or video .
Finally, if you need feedback from an experienced IELTS teacher for your writing or speaking tasks, simply subscribe to one of our UNLIMITED CORRECTION packages